Webpage of Tanya Kaushal Srivastava
I have moved to IST Austria
More updates soon!!
Publications and Notes
- Abhyankar’s Conjecture, Freie Universität Berlin, Summer 2018.
- Formal Goemetry and Deformation Theory, FU Berlin, Winter 2017/18. (Organizer with Pedro A. Castillejo )
- p-adic Simpson correspondence , FU Berlin, Winter 2017/18.
- p-adic Hodge Theory, FU Berlin, Summer 2017. (Organizer with Marcin Lara)
- Langlands correspondence for function fields, FU Berlin, Summer 2017.
- Berkovich spaces, singularity theory and birational geometry, FU Berlin, Winter 2016/17.
- Crystalline Cohomology, FU Berlin, winter 2016/17. (Organizer with Efstathia Katsigianni )
- IRTG doctoral seminar, Rationality of varieties and decomposition of the diagonal, Winter 2016/17.
- Motivic Galois Groups and Periods, FU Berlin, Summer 2016.
- D-Modules, FU Berlin, Summer 2016.
- Berkovich Spaces, HU Berlin, Summer 2016.
- Supersingular K3 Surfaces, FU Berlin, Winter 2015.
- Intersection Theory, FU Berlin, Winter 2015.
- Literature seminar, HU Berlin, Winter 2015.
Past Conferences and Summer/Winter Schools (Participation/Talks)
- The Arithmetic of Derived Categories, Trento, Italy, July 4-6, 2018.
- Géométrie Algébrique en Liberté (GAEL), Strasbourg University, Strasbourg, 18-22 June 2018.
- A Tale of Algebra and Geometry, Pisa, Italy, June 4-7, 2018.
- Crystals and Geometry in characteristic p, Munich, Germany, 4-6 April, 2018.
- Enumerative Invariants from Differential Graded Lie Algebras and Categories, Montegufoni, Italy, March 25 - 31, 2018.
- Algebraic Geometry with fancy coefficients, Caen, France, 13-17 November, 2017.
- Current Trends in Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Texel, The Netherlands, 27 August-1 September, 2017
- Stacks Project Workshop, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA, 31 July-4 August, 2017.
- Higgs Bundles, K3 Surfaces and Moduli, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, 10 - 12 July 2017.
- Integral p-adic Hodge Theory, Universität Bielefeld, 10-12 April 2017.
- p-adic Analytic Geometry and Differential Equations, CIRM Luminy, 27 - 31 March 2017.
- Higher Dimensional Algebraic Geometry and Characteristic p, CIRM Luminy, 12-16 September 2016.
- IRTG Student Conference, Leiden, September 3,2016.
- Current Trends in Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Vlieland, August 29-September 2, 2016.
- Motives and Complex Multiplication, Ascona, 15-19 August 2016.
- Shimura Varieties, Leiden, June 20–22, 2016.
- Arakelov Theory and Automorphic Forms, Berlin, June 6–9, 2016.
- Day of Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Berlin, May 20, 2016.
- Motivic Homotopy Theory, Berlin, March 7, 2016.
- Workshop: Generalizations of A¹-Homotopy Invariance in Algebraic Geometry and Homotopy Theory , Zinnowitz/Usedom, Germany, April 3-8, 2016
- Hausdorff School: Derived Categories: Dimensions, Stability Conditions, and Enhancements, MPI Bonn, 29 March - 2 April 2016
- HCM Workshop: Recent developments in integral p-adic cohomology theories , Bonn, Germany ,February 28-March 3 2016.
- BMS Student Conference, Berlin, February 17–19, 2016.
- Recent Advances in Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Siena, August 24–28, 2015.
LAST UPDATE :