Pedro Ángel Castillejo
I did my PhD in the arithmetic geometry research group at the Mathematical Institute of FU Berlin, supervised by Hélène Esnault.
I am interested in the topology of conjugate Berkovich spaces. Here you can check my Exposé. Before I did my master on the Grothendieck-Ogg-Shafarevich formula for l-adic sheaves.
My academic CV (pdf, TeX).
- Periods and the conjectures of Grothendieck and Kontsevich-Zagier (Video, pdf, TeX). PhD defense, June 10, 2020.
- The topology of conjugate Berkovich spaces (Video, pdf, TeX). PhD defense, June 10, 2020.
- Proof of the Hodge-Tate filtration. p-adic Hodge Theory, November 19, 2018.
- Period mappings and Galois representations I. A New Proof of Mordell Conjecture, after Lawrence-Venkatesh, November 1, 2018.
- Ramification of curves: from Hurwitz formula to the Grothendieck-Ogg-Shafarevich formula. Abhyankar's conjecture, April 23, 2018.
- Tempered fundamental group and covers (Notes). JAVA, September, 2017
- Galois cohomology and logarithmic geometry. p-adic Hodge Theory, May 15, 2017.
- The de Rham-Witt complex. Crystalline Cohomology, January 16, 2017.
- Skeleton (Notes, TeX). Berkovich spaces, birational geometry and motivic zeta functions, December 1, 2016.
- Periods and the conjectures of Grothendieck and of Kontsevich-Zagier (Notes, TeX). Motivic Galois Groups and Periods, June 23, 2016.
- The Riemann-Hilbert correspondence (Notes -by Wouter). D-Modules, May 23, 2016.
- l-adic sheaves and the Grothendieck-Ogg-Shafarevich formula (Notes of first, second, third and fourth lecture). Mini course (8 hours), FU Berlin, April 14-15, 2016.
- Crystalline cohomology (Notes, TeX). Supersingular K3 Surfaces, FU Berlin, October 22, 2015.
- Chow ring (Notes). Intersection theory, FU Berlin, October 12, 2015.
- Cohomology of the multiplicative group scheme on a curve (Notes). Étale Cohomology, FU Berlin, June 29, 2015.
- Category of sheaves on the étale site (Notes). Étale Cohomology, FU Berlin, June 29, 2015.
- Introduction to stacks (Notes, TeX). Rational Sections and Serre's Conjecture, FU Berlin, April 23, 2015.
- Homotopy, contractibility and deformation retractions (Notes). Algebraic Topology II, FU Berlin, February 4, 2015.
- Theorem of the cube (Notes, TeX). Abelian varieties, FU Berlin, May 27, 2014.
- Ruled quartic surfaces (Notes, TeX). Algebraic Geometry Seminar, FU Berlin, January 8, 2014.
- Brill-Noether theory: geometric, tropical and singularity theory aspects, Berlin, November 5-7, 2019.
- Conference on Varieties, Polyhedra, Computatio, Berlin, October 7-11, 2019.
- Fall school on Varieties, Polyhedra, Computation, Berlin, September 30 - October 4, 2019.
- Non-Archimedean and Tropical Geometry, Regensburg, July 28 - August 2, 2019.
- Periods and motives, Berlin, July 8-12 , 2019.
- Network Games, Tropical Geometry, and Quantum Communication, Berlin, June 3-7, 2019.
- Optimization and Tropical Geometry, TU Berlin, Summer Semester 2019.
- Algebraic curves: enumerative, combinatorial and computational aspects, HU Berlin, Summer Semester 2019.
- Algebraic Geometry and Complex Geometry, CIRM (Marseille), December 17-21, 2018.
- p-adic Hodge Theory, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2018-19.
- A New Proof of Mordell Conjecture, after Lawrence-Venkatesh, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2018-19.
- Arithmetic Geometry guest seminar, FU Berlin, 2014-2019.
- Berkovich Spaces: 30 years, Paris, July 9-13, 2018.
- Abhyankar's conjecture, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2018.
- de Rham epsilon factors \E0 la Beilinson-Bloch-Esnault, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2018.
- Formal geometry and deformation theory, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2017-18.
- Period mappings: from complex to p-adic, Tatihou Island, September 24-29, 2017.
- Motives for periods (Notes), FU Berlin, August 28 - September 1, 2017.
- Models of curves and abelian varieties, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2017.
- p-adic Hodge Theory, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2017.
- Langlands correspondence for function fields, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2017.
- p-adic Analytic Geometry and Differential Equations, Luminy, March 27 - 31, 2017.
- Berkovich spaces, singularity theory and birational geometry, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2016-17.
- Crystalline Cohomology, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2016-17.
- Seminar of the HBS, Hattingen, January 30 - February 3, 2017.
- Motivic Galois Groups, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2016.
- D-modules, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2016.
- Berkovich Spaces, HU Berlin, Summer Semester 2016.
- Algebraization theorems, From GAGA to foliations over number fields (Notes), Tatihou island (Normandy), July 4-8, 2016.
- Day of Algebraic and Arithmetic Geometry, Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften, May 20, 2016.
- Motivic Homotopy Theory, FU Berlin, March 7, 2016.
- Supersingular K3 Surfaces, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2015-16.
- Intersection Theory, FU Berlin, Winter Semester 2015-16.
- Perfectoid Spaces, Bressanone, August 31-September 4, 2015. Photo.
- AMS Summer Institute in Algebraic Geometry, Salt Lake City, July 12-August 1, 2015.
- Étale Cohomology, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2015.
- Rational Sections and Serre's Conjecture, FU Berlin, Summer Semester 2015.
- Day of Arithmetic and Algebraic Geometry, Berlin, March 12, 2015.
- Topics in Characteristic p > 0 and p-Adic Geometry, Łukęcin, September 8-12, 2014. Photo.
- VBAC 2014, Berlin, September 1-5, 2014.
- CMI Summer School: Periods and Motives, Madrid, June 30-July 25, 2014.
- Escuela JAE de Matemáticas, Madrid, July 2-27, 2012.
- Escuela JAE de Matemáticas, Madrid, July 4-22, 2011.
As a webmaster:
- Arithmetic Geometry group at FU Berlin, since December 2016.
As a teaching assistant in HU Berlin:
- Lineare Algebra und Analytische Geometrie II, Summer Semester 2014.
- Lineare Algebra und Analytische Geometrie I, Winter Semester 2013-14.
Powered by Wouter :D.
Last update: 04.2017